Luminous Zelio+ 1100/1700 and Zolt+ 1100/1700 all types of Troubleshooting Problem that of the might occur.
Luminous Zelio+ sine wave inverter is prepared with many in-constructed protections, which might be as follows:(respective indication is display at the display).
1) Shot circuit: Protects against short circuit in the system.
2) Overload: Prevents both UPS and Battery from damge during and Overload condition.
3) Wrong Wiring: Protects the system in case of wrong wiring connected at the output.
4) Over-Temperature: Prevents burn-outs due to excessive heating by shutting down the Inverter in case of high temperature.
5) Battery deep Discharge: Protects Battery from deep discharge & hence enhances life of the battery.
This section provides with Troubleshooting tips to identify and solve most of the common problem that might occur.
|Problems||Possible causes||Action Recommended|
|Mains Sullpy is Norma but..|
a) Main indicator is OFF
or UPS is working on Battery.
b) Mains ON indicator is
glowing but on output.
|/Line plug is loose |
/Dead wall socket
/Mains input too low or High
|/Fit plug properly|
/Wait for mains to normalise
/Fit plug properly
|If the display is showing |
|/Battery may be discharged.||/Recharge Battery when mains is|
|If the display is showing|
|/Inverter tripped due to|
|/Reduce the load and reset the|
For Buying New Inverter and Battery Visit My Website